I'm Still Alive...

Double-page supporter
Wow, his family is heartless.
To throw him after he's useless, man... How scary.

Dex-chan lover
Remind me of manga Hoshi no Mamoru Inu, but at least this got a happier ending.

fucking masterpiece

got a whole tezuka's vibe off it, and the ending is just amazing, kenzo bro u are a true man

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
This was amazing, the only thing I would have loved to see would be his old family’s reaction to what he’s done and become and him giving them a piece of his mind.

Fed-Kun's army
There's supposed to be another volume to this, focused on his son. Can't find it anywhere, though.

Fed-Kun's army
I understand the sentiment towards such stories but they always piss me off. So he couldn't change his unhealthy habits when everything was 'normal'? He couldn't learn how to use computers because he had his excuses. Those characters are always shown as poor victims of their environment, family, society etc. It's never their own fault. When he had 'normal' life he could not bother to change, but after tragic event he suddenly changes himself totally. Can push through any problem, any hardship and so on. It reads like a damn shounen manga ffs, magical transformation in the background and everything is OK in its own way. For me it's "I want to live in the mountains like trappers did" kind of story for big boys.

Group Leader
Beautiful, short manga; captures the spirit of manliness like Oyaji and Strongest Man Kurosawa.

Users who are viewing this thread