I'm Stuck on the Same Day for a Thousand Years

the setting is so dumb.
why does he know things that are going to happen for months in the future if all he did was repeat one day?

the setting is so dumb.
why does he know things that are going to happen for months in the future if all he did was repeat one day?
at the start it made a bit of sense because like he knew what would happen during that day, I guess you could argue that he learnt it all within a day or that he just keeps secretly resetting the days without it being said but now it is pretty stupid that he knows everything in a day throughout the course of weeks/months/years

Yeah, the premise is kind of interesting, but the development is just dumb.

With the last chapter being the start of a harem.. dropped from me.

Dex-chan lover
This was a dumb webtoon until the end, so braindead :dogkek:

The thing about most chinese webtoons is that they're usually a power fantasy self-insert, so you will never see the protag get a real challenge if not once in a blue moon. Japanese Isekai stuff are also power fantasy self-insert but at least the self-insert-man is usually challenged until the power leveling gets FUBAR.

Who knows, maybe i'll continue reading this next year to see self-insert-man turning into the king of Russia :dogkek:

Aggregator gang
There's no room for plot growth, and everyone just listens to him too easily. Every possible problem is solved by him saying "Relax, I know everything".

Supporter
This is Grade-A 100%-Pure No-Filter power-fantasy bullshit. There is no suspense that the MC might fail, or even suffer consequences, at any time. Only a question of what improbable skill, connection, or knowledge he will pull out of a hat to succeed at his mission, awe the men, and woo the women. The MC's looping power is not remotely explored; just left in the background as a vague explanation for why he can do all this. Yet, I must admit that I am still absolutely enjoying the ride and keep looking forward to the next rabbit to be pulled out of the MC's hat.

Total trash. 7/10. Would recommend.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone's said it. Author messed up with the 1 day hook. Even in a million years unless he learnt the 1 word that could earn the trust; open the bank accounts, and teleport, he could not meet these people or know these things.
I like it as a shameless pervy power-fantasy though. Only unique thing about it is a i can't remember any other chinese manhwa where they make it so obvious that MC is getting laid. same with other characters casually getting BJs and whatnot.

Everyone's said it. Author messed up with the 1 day hook. Even in a million years unless he learnt the 1 word that could earn the trust; open the bank accounts, and teleport, he could not meet these people or know these things.
Yes, I'd probably buy it if he repeatedly lived through a month. But in single day it's simply impossible to build all those connections, especially with people who weren't nearby him at that day. Nor he truly reset, as he was jacked right away despite being some wimp a day before that.

Users who are viewing this thread