I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
Oh good, not only me that though this was slow as shit

Dex-chan lover
The Demon Lord needs to stop fucking around and make it clear he wants an actual romantic relationship, otherwise Maise will leave him in the friendzone forever.

I've been reading this on IG where it's up to chapter 24. I really like this story so I hope the other scan group catches up.

"To the point where it felt unfortunate that he wasn't eating her instead"

ju8hz.jpg

Hahahahaha, Yse thought he had her in his pocket and then she goes and springs this on him. You're amazing, Maise! 🤣
Btw, I'm glad that he apparently likes her at least to some degree and isn't just after her for her powers.

Thanks for your work on this and I'm glad you found someone else to pick it up from here on out. :)

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus Saw some source webnovel reviews saying
that's the point. The demon king may love Maise, but he's also very patient and considerate of her feelings. You can see he ultimately intends to make Maize his, but he's willing to play the long game to slowly reel her in.

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 But what's the point? It's not that she wouldn't be interested, she is just ultra-dense and the guy being subtle about his feelings only makes her misunderstand more and more.

All he accomplishes with this is being forced to watch her do stuff like going on blind dates because she thinks they are "just friends".

Aw man that bit where a headstrong person makes a decision and instead of actually caring about another person's actual feelings on the matter, she just silently demands the response she arbitrarily predetermined forcing the other person to cave; its triggering my romance-stories-past-ptsd because that is some toxic behavior

Users who are viewing this thread