I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 10

I dont really care if he is the evil king, it was on the plot.
I just love how possessive he is of her - nevermind if it pretense or for his self-interest. I just love itt!!!

... by the way, how do you pronounce their names???

my brain oh-so-wonderfully pronounces the characters' names as "my-sir hazelnut" for maise and "ya see" for yse lmao

MD@Home
Thanks for the update and all the hard work y’all do

@alkossovsky I pronounce it as may-see and ee-say, but again that’s just me

How the hell do you pronounce 'Yse'??? I pronounce it as "wise" but I bet that's wrong.

@bkre O H- yep, pronouncing her name as "may-see" definitely makes a lot more sense than fricking "my-sir", whoops :"))

Aggregator gang
Oh, My fricking God, I hecking Love this Scans Team

I pronounce Yse as Yee-s or just Yes and Maise as May-se

Just realized that it said you dropped this, well good thing that Viola;s huge secret took it

Aggregator gang
I've been pronouncing Yse as "Yee-say" or "Yi-say" and Maise as "Maze," for those curios. Although, now that I think about it, I think I've been pronouncing her name as such because I subconsciously thought of Maize when I first saw her name, and when I found out her last name was Hazelnut I just assumed her parents intentionally named her after a food product to match their family name.

Thank you so much for this wonderful update!

Honestly its a huge red flag for maise

Double-page supporter
@yellow6000 I've be saying Yse (it is likely the French name Ysé) like EE-say and Maize like how you'd pronounce maize as in corn

Fufufufufu that's right demon king. Be secretly evil. That's what I came for. These secrets and drama.

Maybe I need to watch Spanish soap operas again. I'm getting too excited over the slightest hint of future conflict.

Maise really showed her selfishness here. Her stubbornness is framed as a positive, but when you purposely disregard others' feelings it's just plain abusive. You don't get a pass for being a cute girl.
Or maybe you do...

@TyShaye agree, I feel like shes selfish here. But again I can’t blame her. But we shouldn’t normalize this type of “cute” personality because it isnt. I’mtrying to understand her but I dislike her atm.

Users who are viewing this thread