I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 10

jyc

so he is the demon king hahahhaa should've seen that one coming

Dex-chan lover
@Acolytus Well, it IS a romantic series. In this case Maize realising she loves him is the finale, so the author will have to dance around with some dramatic stuff/misunderstandings to pad things out until the finale.

Standard romance drama writing, esp. for some K-dramas.

Thank you for the chapters so far and super excited to see VHS picking this up! I think we're finally getting to the good part... Yse is bringing out his real identity

Fed-Kun's army
I don't dislike her character per say but I feel bad for he guy. I like people who make their own decisions like her but I also don't like people who notify others when they think they're asking for advice or discussing something. Let's put aside the fact that she is an airhead and she doesn't realise he means a real relationships with her, she isn't cheating and she is even informing him of this so the problem isn't a moral one. Tbe problem is her character even if we assume hr is just a friend. Even he noticed she was simply notifying him under the pretence of giving him a choice. I know so many people like that and I hate that character so much.

If you think it's none of my business and you get to choose regardless of my opinion then don't give me the illusion of choice. If you think this concerns me and I need to make a choice then you should factor in my opinion.
I like her honestly and direct speech and actions but this bothers me a lot.

Thank you for the scanlations. I enjoyed reading it and is teally interested in seeing Yves next move 🤓

people out here having sympathy for the demon lord when he had been saying incredibly ominous and double meaning things to her the entire time, only ever getting close to her with the intention of possessing her, and literally physically harming that one guy who gave her the bag,
but ok let's have sympathy for the demon lord bc his fake girlfriend wants to on a blind date for the sake making more friends

AHHAHHA love the drop notification.

But honestly, I seem to drop stories around the same time you guys drop them too for some reason? Including this one.

Dex-chan lover
I guess she doesn't want an exclusive relationship. She seems like a bad girlfriend too. By not letting her do whatever she wants, it will damage your relationship? Seriously? She is a bad girlfriend.

You call people like her a manic pixie dream girl.
https://youtu.be/_Gro6hVDE94

Ugh Yse giving me Sebastian vibes with the whole wanting to eat her up thing 😩😩

Glad to know I ain’t the only one who doesn’t really like the pace of the story so far 😂😂😂

I almost felt bad for him until he went all murderous. But it’s weirdly relatable that he’s afraid of her rejecting him and feels like he can’t express what he really thinks to her. At the same time, he really is trying to ‘nice guy’ his way into a relationship with her, so I don’t feel that bad for him.

Users who are viewing this thread