I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 11

Meo

Double-page supporter
Why do I have a feeling he was trying to steal his own fake girlfriend in order to escape the friend zone, only to fail horribly.

Everything about this is hilarious and adorable :))) I know I should be weirded out that he's bit (?) Of a yandere (rip Randolph) but my gosh the MC just makes it all work so well

Dex-chan lover
...this is starting to go places I’m not sure I’m comfortable with. It’s been good so far though, so I’ll give it another couple of chapters.

Aggregator gang
LMAO he's lowkey nuts but tbh it's not as bad as other demon lord male leads where they're openly violent and then act like the fml is the weird one for being scared or annoying for being scared. I mean it's a bit manipulative to just give Maise the answers she wants (saying yes to letting her go to this) and then showing up disguised but it's a lot less worse than what any other male lead would do so tbh im loving Yse.

I guess my standards are low tho LOL other male leads in positions of power are just so much worse though.

RIP Randolph, hopefully the Sven summoned a magical truck-kun to isekai you to a different world.

I'm just here enjoying that we have a villain ML who is acting like a villain and whom the author is treating like a villain (and not just some misunderstood bad boy)

I’ll just add that romance and horror is an interesting combo

Does Yse realize that he’s getting played here? All she had to do was compliment him a couple times and he dropped the act.

BRUUUUUUUUUUH IS THAT HIS TRUE APPEARANCE CUZ HOT DAMN. Yse really looks soooooo much hotter with the jet black hair and red eyes 😍😍😍😍 the less curlier hair looks good too 😍😍😍😍😍😍

But seriously tho him infiltrating into the blind date group... Straight up psycho but I love it 😂😂 omg I wonder where this is gonna goooo

Amazing how his attractiveness increases significantly when his eye and hair colour change 😂 On another note, the yandere vibes are strong with this one lmao

The relationship is toxic... I hope they improve and don't have that jealousy induced controlling/possessive aspect anymore....

Users who are viewing this thread