I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 11

Lol she saw through him immediately, poor guy was so thrown. I like how her internal monologue keeps bringing him up, but she doesn't seem to realize how much she thinks about him yet.

Oooohhh I'm actually enjoying this one. I dont mind the evilness, he is the "DEMON LORD", after all.

It's so refreshing to have the female lead actually see through the male leads disguises. And it's adorable how she got him to comfirm it. By complimenting him till he was embarrassed.

Thank you for translating these two new chapters.

😭😭i literlly cant this is so cute and everything i want in a manhwa 😭

strongAND CUTE FL, cute AND CREEPY ML I CASLFHSF

I cringed so hard when Yse walked in pretending to be someone else like it was possessive and creepy but I kinda enjoyed Maise recognising him. I'm glad she isn't an idiot. I guess I expected her to just dumbly go along with it so her knowing a little bit is satisfying. I feel like somehow it's less creepy since she knows and she's not alarmed or afraid.

Thanks for the update! Yse is the ~demon lord~ so him being evil is expected but gotta love how Maise see through him so easily lol dude doesn't even change his hairstyle

Shit that is dangerous... He is totally a Big Bad Wolf, he is going to eat her up if she doesn't run away.

i was so excited to read the manhwa, but gosh
bruuuuh the novel is way better than this.

Fed-Kun's army
LOLOLOL Yse appearance really reminded me of Jumin Han from Mystic Messenger 😅

Users who are viewing this thread