I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 14

Hailey should realize that if he doesn’t care about her opinion, he probably doesn’t care much about her. I hope Maise just leaves at this point, it’s not even productive to talk with Hailey.

@Pocky8 You summed it up perfectly and in a much nicer way than I ever could, Hailey is truly shameless.

Thanks for the update!

Oh my, her agreeable facade is breaking. She certainly hasn’t done anything wrong though. Her responses are all above board.

Maise, u go gurl. Honestly I don't like harem tags so this reincarnated to another guy's harem novel but I'm gonna avoid the harem route and live my own life is satisfying, kinda feels bad for mc for getting friendzoned so much but well, she's got a valid reason for it

Uh, is that other girl really asking that of the FL? Talking about ridiculous. lol

Thank you for the update!

For some reason, watching Maise sip coffee serenely while her "friend" goes the phuck off amuses me to no end.

Aggregator gang
Yikes. Honestly, what was Hailey thinking???? Can she not fathom that Maise is over him!?
I'm liking Maise's character more and more too.
Thanks for the chapter!

What the hell is wrong with this girl? Maise already said she didn't want to talk about her ex, still Hailey keeps talking about him. And the audacity of her to keep insisting that Maise stop said ex from leaving.

Like give up and leave Maise alone,so she can enjoy her pancakes. And I really I am liking Maise more.

Fed-Kun's army
haha I thought the girl was worried her "loved one" was going to be in danger but she was just worried he'll have "more sophisticated" girls to look at and will ignore her lol how pathetic

Aggregator gang
Attagirl Maise let her know you won't do what she says!

Thank you for the translation!

Harem girl #2 getting upset that he'll add more to his following and she'll drop to last place. Totally fine being the cheater but not being cheated on. Time for a good verbal smack down and hopefully wake her up and free her from harem hell.

Good thing Maise's house was a mess, if they were having the conversation in private this girl would've already tried to pin Maise

Are Hailey and Syukr even dating then? I mean she's not dumb in her way of thinking cos Syukr already has the princess on the side, but if she had any sense she wouldn't want her boyfriend's ex to be the reason he stays..she's basically admitting that he doesn't love Hailey...and what kind of relationship is that? What she can't get her man to listen to her unless she gets his ex? Just dump him girl.

Wtf is in this bitch's mind.

Can you please tell your ex to stay here so that i can be his mistress again?

Bish, please... Stop.she stated that she doesn't have any kind of feelings for him and that she doesn't care for his business... Yet, you still want her to feel your sorrow... Stop it!!! Does she think they three are part of a drama? Like girl, this roleplaying has been between you two.

Users who are viewing this thread