I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 18

omfg it would have been very reasonable for the male to say "goodbye, may your future endeavors be blessed" instead of "see you tomorrow"

if korean women are actualy like that then korean men must be doormats or they wouldn't be able to procreate
"my hair being greasy is more important than your feelings of rejection"
as long as he doesn't rape (no body can deserve that) her i say the female lead deserves about everything the male lead can throw at her

edit: the frequency of washing your hair has alot to do with the climate your living in as well as the length if your hair and your sweating habits
if your hair is short like mine (max 15mm) and its neither hot nor freezing then twice a week is more than enough

No, this was super relatable. Lmao

Of course it's over dramatic, but isn't that normal in these things? I thought it was funny.

Dex-chan lover
"You said you liked Me!"
-Message not sent.
Ahahaha

Their relationship is going to progress over greasy hair.

Dex-chan lover
First time I've elgit been frustrated in this series.
She causes a misunderstanding (which could've easily been excused away with so many different excuses) and then she gets frustrated that he's trying to respect her. I don't-
What did you expect?? Jfjdbfjdbc
Irl I dislike people like this the most.

nvm her weird ass realizes/fixes it kinda next chapter. Smh

What the fuck does she want LOL shes head deep into roleplaying Maise and created this huge misunderstanding just!!! Because!!! She doesnt wanna admit about not washing her hair!!!! Girl you're an adult who lived twice, learn about communicating please omg.

She was so stubborn Haha
Now reap what you sow FL you can't blame him for not touching you 🤣

5s4HcO3.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread