I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 21

These fluffy chapters somehow feel like the calm before the storm.

Thanks for the update!

this mans is half a step away from locking her up in his basement and I fear for her

Dex-chan lover
alright idc if hes a demon lord or whatever luv him :3 go maise and become his demon lady :33
is what i wnat to say but hes a bit creepy XD i juste want to see his real side for once! im a bit curious to see how much of a maou he is :3
rip maise even he does not know why he loves u and why u always attract weird guys XD

Wait... they’ve been dating for 6 months and he has to trick her into kissing him? Is this an Asian thing? Apologies for my ignorance, I’m new to the genre, but this appears to be a reoccurring theme in mangas and animes 🤔

@NgọcTrai
I was asking myself the same question you were.
I understand that kissing after six minutes of being together can be too much. Maybe after six hours is more acceptable. If you want to be shy, you can wait six days...

BUT JESUS CHRIST, SIX MONTHS? In six months, a couple can get married and divorced!

@NgọcTrai @Lucrecia
I think it's got something to do with the time period. Like, kissing is all normal for us 21st century modern people, but I think it's just that they're more reserved about that stuff since this seems to be a more historical setting.

Users who are viewing this thread