I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
this has an official english site thats publishing them, so i think this will be temporary.

What? After not updating for idk how long, it suddenly skips? What happened? :eek:

Hello Arabic person here I can help you translate it and aslo proofread it if you're interested

why did you cover the link tho...... also did you get permission before taking the translation? there are people who understand arabic and know what's going on you know....... i appreciate the effort but the people who translated it to arabic put effort into their work too

Is... is this Arabic to English? You should probably ask the Arabic team for permission to translate their work. But still, thanks for the TL!

@chiibabybee cool, but on here the sequence of events immediately follows what happened in chapter 22, that's why I said it was chapter 23. Cuz storyboard-wise it is.

Tappy must break up the original chapters more, probably to get more money, than what was posted here to begin with. Yes, on Tappy it is 35. Storyboard-wise on here its 23. Either way @GodGinrai you're safe to read it and won't miss anything.

@QueenLuz Once again, gotta disagree. On here, she only just had her debut as a government official. On tappytoon SPOILERS AHEAD
shes been working as a government official for a while and we realize he faked her out, shes probably actually just working in the demon palace. MC girl is missing all the cues, they never give her real government work just ask her to write cute love letters n stuff. (not joking how has she not picked up yet that something is weird lol) her fake boss is a reoccurring character. We meet Cerberus switched in a new form to look like a cute white floofer and the dog is terrified of the ML killing him if he doesnt properly act like a cute doggie lol .. Her and the ML GOT MARRIED. THERES A WHOLEASS WEDDING MISSING LMAO. What ur seeing in this chapter is, last chapter the red head lady is talking to the ML saying stuff like "im surprised you left her around this long are you gonna throw her away?" blah blah blah and he goes whole fuckin yandere like "id store her in a bottle and away from the world yandere' and the MC is hearing all this and freaks out and trips.

and thats me leaving some stuff out. Also, this chapter on here directly follows up chapter 35 for tappytoon. it hasnt been released yet but its obvious considering she just tripped in the last panel on tappytoon. These boards dont follow whats been updated on mangadex, why would she be falling out of a random corner while the ML is talking to a lady? Also went back to check, nd yea the chapters arent broken up.
just lettin ya kno! ^w^

Fed-Kun's army
@QueenLuz not sure where you're getting your info but there's A WHOLE LOT of story that's missing after chapter 22 that they've skipped through. @chiibabybee is correct

I dont understand when this happens... Why is there a jump? What is the purporse of translating a chapter leaving a dozen to our imagination? How are we readers supposed to continue reading and understanding the story if it's full of blackholes? I'd rather wait for the next chapter, won't be reading this cause I think it makes no sense whatsoever 😭

So the chapters are out there if people want to read them. I appreciate the upload since I like keeping track of reading progress in mangadex. If you really want to read the missing chapters, you can find them with a search on the web.

Users who are viewing this thread