I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 4

heh, smooth, I'll give him that
I think he's the first ML I've seen that is gentlemanly but without being overbearingly so

Fed-Kun's army
A love interest who's both observant and accommodating when it comes to unspoken social conventions?! Don't let him escape, Maise!

So I was the only one annoyed by her for her opinion of him 'plummeting' despite the fact that's she's the one lying that she's not hungry and that it doesn't bother her? Why do you expect the guy (whom you've just met by the way) to know what you're thinking and feeling when you put on a serene and unbothered front? it's so unfair to the guy.

Dex-chan lover
Damn his stocks are changing so fast!! A new high!
Many thanks

@HarukaNazu I read it as the initial request was the most impolite part. He shouldn't have asked to eat her sandwich in the first place...he could've asked her if it was good and ordered his own then. Considering he did order his own (and extra) it's odd to see him go through all the trouble of eating her sandwich first, then comping her, meaning that there's half a sandwich sitting wasted on the table (maybe it's just because I hate food waste, but she just said it's too much so I doubt she'll eat it..? and she already took a bite so he won't eat it...and seems like a situation where she won't get a to-go box).

The latter parts where she's irked is a little petty, but it's true him asking to eat a sandwich she paid for in the first place (without saying up-front that he would comp her) is rude.

@HarukaNazu I get where you're coming from, but she did this because it was the "polite thing to do" since he asked for her sandwich. Looks like she's really, err... possessive of her food, so she didn't want to come off as rude by rejecting his request (which she thought was rude), and for some reason she thought that asking for more would be weird. No idea why though.... perhaps she's afraid that he'll think she's a glutton? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread