I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 4

theory:
he's the ml whom is the demon king. He fell in love with fl in her previous life so when fl died, he reincarnated her to this world.

First of all, i didn't read the novel so this is just a simple theory of mine.

Well yse is doing things to make maise like him and eventually be in a relationship with him...isnt that how things usually work? 🤔 But yeah hes considerate and he isnt stopping maise from doing what she likes, like
going to a group date for a friend and applying as a gov worker.

Fed-Kun's army
she's like me ! feed me and I'm yours ! take my sandwich and it's war !

Fed-Kun's army
Duuuudde!
He is smooth, he is handsome!
If he's loyal, then just get him!

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
@iskaeil hell or high water, I think being with that sort of ML is tiresome, I think Mc would recognize it. considering this is an adaptation, maybe they developed it differently away from that cliche

Not going to lie, if a guy i never met before asked to partake of my sandwich. I’d be mega creeped out and tell him no.

Double-page supporter
Yse is smooth. He asked if he could partake her sandwich coz he saw how it was difficult to eat (what with the ham sliding off and all) so he could order the bite-sized portion for her. So dang smooth!
I'm liking this one so far!

@iskaeil
My comment above as to why he asked to eat her sandwich. I found it initially strange but he definitely did it for her.

Thanks to our local based scanlator team!!!

i get why mc just has a cynical vie wof men now. trully, an unreliable narrator but yse is still kinda weird. hopefully things go well

Users who are viewing this thread