I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 44 - Season 2

I hope that hero boy does not interfere with their relationship.. he looks like the kind of douche who would slide in the moment a couple start having problems. Thanks for the chapter!

Damn you guys are amazing thank you so much for the MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE upload!

Well Maise was right in leaving, she had to teach him a lesson he would never forget on why he can’t lie to her. I knew that the lie about her job would be the breaking point though, you can’t give someone the illusion of independence like that. I really hope hero boy doesnt even make it to Maise and is chased off by Hailey. While Maise isn’t dumb enough to go back to him in her heartbreak, hes honestly just an annoyance and he may trigger a war with Izu.

She needs a good cry. That last panel hits deep, I felt all that emotion, if this was a movie or anime I probably would have cried with her.

Wait, no. Don't tell her to leave Izu. He actually didn't get to explain it all. Yes, what he did was bad and I stand by Maize's point of making him suffer a little even at the expense of her own happiness so he learns that he can't do it again, but breaking things up is not ideal. If they can't properly talk to each other and come clean and then figure out if they both want to stay together, then it is just stupid and both of them would be suffering because someone that is not even part of their relationship decided to say their opinion was the most important when IT IS NOT!

I'm sorry, I just really love the IzuxMaize relationship. They are seriously so sweet, but Izu does deserve to suffer a little for lying to Maize, but boy has been suffering from every new turn of the book, so he has also suffered enough...

Thanks for the mass upload!! I like how this is progressing, a couple that communicates and it's like. Idk but i like how itsgoing lol

Fed-Kun's army
@Akimashta They're not gonna break up, she clearly loves Izu too much to do that. I am worried about the justice tripping hero kidnapping her though.

lul, their relationshipis so sick 😅 but it fictional world so I think tha she should be with Izu. In reality she should dump him and he should have therapy.

It disgusts me how he didn't correct the princess when she said Maise left because she didn't want to wait for him. She left cause he's a cheating asshole who didn't care that she was suffering.

Sykur or watever his name is should just move on😂😂 I don't remember if he cheated on her in this lifetime, but I don't want him to interfere with izu×maise. I feel like he's being controlled by the book god or watever since he's dumb asf but he's rejecting the princess so he's not completely hopeless anymore.
I hope maise and izu can talk it out soon and make up. Izu deserves to be suffering for decieving maise and I'm completely on maise's side, so I hope they can make up soon. Izu needs therapy. He's a demon so I get he has different morals and he was genuinely gonna be truthful to her after their vacation, but he needs some help.

I’ll be honest if this manga makes maise hook up with her ex I’m going from rating this from a 9 to either a 4 or 5. Please tell me they don’t...

I don't think Maize will consider divorcing, she knows she loves him and that he loves her as well, but she just needs time to process things before having a proper conversation with Izu. Maize is a firm person, so she won't do something that she'd end up regretting, but there may be a problem with humans vs demons now, since Izu's identity as a demon has been revealed, though the knights don't know he's the demon king yet.

I'm glad that they're both aware of each other's identity now though, since it was abit iffy to date under a list of lies, even if it was out of love.

Thanks so much for the releases! I just read everything in one go~

i usually hate reading these kinds of dynamics bc it's always the dude gaslighting the girl and the girl instantly forgiving him bc she's a pushover in love, but i like this one. i feel like they highlight the toxicity in the relationship -- how maize is dependent on izu, how izu is disregarding her feelings -- and don't romanticize it as much as other manhwa do. i'm holding out hope that they'll settle in a happier dynamic. also, i think it's really interesting how the demon king is also aware of the fates! the second season seems really interesting~

thank you for the mass release! lot of fun reading through everything.

Users who are viewing this thread