I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 44 - Season 2

honestly if this was more real.. we'd be screaming to Maize to dump Izu and find herself someone not crazy. I can't imagine what Izu would have to do at this point for it to seem reasonable for her to take him back. He made her entire life with him a lie, which parts of their relationship is even real? She still thinks he wouldnt hurt a fly.

Fed-Kun's army
her luck in men is just plain terrible lmao
first a cheating hero, now a lying demon king
But I feel like she still loves Izu and 70% sure she'll go back to him...even though the wound will be hard to erase
that's if he doesn't do the same shit again of course (but he is the demon king, technically they have different common sense so things like this is bound to happen...well its still better than the cheating hero)
lets just see how it'll go

the ex is annoying all of a sudden caring for her when he cheated on her multiple times. what and he expected her to stay by his side. what an idiot

I might have gone yandere because of the loop and we don't know how many times he looped.
No I am not defending the dude he deserves to suffer for faking her job.
And he is gonna pay soon since here is coming now.

Wait it's so cute that the girls are getting along so well, glad they worked it out. Her ex is a scumbag and even though Izu needs to learn his lesson I can't wait for them to be back together. I JUST WANT THE BEST FOR MY BABBIIIESSSS

Double-page supporter
Pure speculation but possible spoiler
So, war between hero and demon lord over Maize in 3...2...1....
She'll still won't want the cheating hero. But her saintess powers might break the loop.

Hailey, best guurl. Thank goodness maize still has someone rational enough in this crazy world

The thing is... it’s easy to tell someone just to break up but when your in one it not that easy, nor is it that desirable. Maize loves Izu, he has made her happy, she accepted that her is a demon, but he lied to her; made a fool out of her. The question is if she can forgive that! And if she can trust him again. That will take work on his part, but that doesn’t mean the relationship should just end.

The thing about these stories I’ve noticed is that divorce get’s bandied about almost flippantly, as if marriage means nothing. I may not be big on the sanctity of marriage (Atheist) but in it’s core it’s the exchange of oaths. An oath shouldn’t be broken lightly and can not be when made as sincerely as she had. Even Izu was sincere in his oaths if not entirely sincere with maize.

Users who are viewing this thread