I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier

... is there... more? Should be, right? I'm definitely curious to read more, art is stunning.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/im-the-ex-girlfriend-of-a-soldier/ found the novel

The novel only has 13 chapters translated 😩😩😩 like i need more i read it all in 15-20minutes btw this is really good i love the FL

The novel is pretty good
The break up was more emotional as Meize actually liked him but the fact that he didn't put his full attention on her and she kept getting kidnapped or hurt by his mistakes emotionally drained her that she couldn't do it anymore. She tried telling him about her problems but he never helped her or changed.

It's a pity it's just a promo, the art is gorgeous. I'd be reading it regularly just to appreciate all the beauty and detail.

The LN is interesting but not very far.

Just checked the raws and it appears to be up to chapter 119, so there seems to be more to come!

Fairly interesting one. But the art is the best part. @Massmada265 says that there are a lot of raws, so I hope somebody can pick it up. Hopefully this is more fast paced than some other korean Manhwas because I cannot live without fluff.

I'm glad this became a full webtoon and not just a promo. However, the art in the webtoon is a little off especially when they draw the MCs eyes. The promo art was better, but that's usually the case, haha.

Okay i love this i cant wait for them to convert the novel into a webtoon 🤪🤪🤪🥰🥰🥰🥰

I’m so excited for the next chapters to come out!! I’ve been reading the raw scans and have been waiting for everyone to read it! It’s sooooooo cute 😭😭🥺🥺

the arts so pretty !!!! HYPE ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ive read a bit of the novel, feel inspired to go catch up on it www

Users who are viewing this thread