I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier

That dude literally threw water at her eyes wtf is wrong with him.... I would throw hands and tackle the fucker to the ground

perun perun perun perun perun perun perun perun perun perun perun perun perun perun perun perun perun perun perun perun perun perun perun perun perun perun perun perun perun perun

AWWW the swamp monster is so adorable ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‰
and let's be real for a moment the only one
ruining her happiness is u and all of the other
knights prince charming ๐Ÿ˜’

If it wasn't for Perun in this chapter I would have hated it, dumb shit hero can't get the memo, just fuck off.

I hate both of the male leads ๐Ÿ˜‚
One is a stalker and one is a liar.
Perun is best boii tho.

(Was thinking, oh this almost looks like a haiku. It's a funny meme, but I'm too lazy to count and do it properly.๐Ÿ˜…)

Fed-Kun's army
Decent ending but there are a few rushed plot developments near the end that just feel like a cop-out.

It's a shame that the side-plot involving the Duke & the Crown Princess never gets resolved or mentioned again. I know it isn't really all that important to the main over-arching story but, I mean, if you think about it, this plot is kind of a big deal. The Princess just got done dirty by the story because it basically implies that she lost the throne to the Duke & a whole civil war could of happened. Considering the kind of character the Duke was originally implied to be, it isn't really that much of a stretch to think that the Duke would have the princess murdered because there is always the risk of your claim to the throne being challenged by someone else of direct royal blood. Yes, we know that the princess has no nobles on her side & no power but her sheer existence can be used as a tool by another who wishes to claim the throne for themselves, hence the reason for a potential civil war.

The author basically just off-screened the 2 other sisters after taking care of that one bitch. I feel like they were trying to set up some sort of plot scenario involving the 1 sister that felt bad about what they were doing but decided to just throw that setup out of the window. It's clear that the "oldest" sister was supposed to be the "leader" of the group but we only ever see the motivations and actions of, IIRC, the youngest sister. Also, considering that the 3 sisters were aware of the author being asleep, thus knowing that her body surely exists somewhere; you would think that after all these resets, they would think to, I don't know, hide or take the body?

Absolute trash OG ML gets off too easy on this one. Sure, he has to live with the regrets of his terrible choices, but JFC, this man is an unstable lunatic, why are they just letting this guy still hang around. He is a danger to you and your loved ones.

Users who are viewing this thread