I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Dex-chan lover
Please keep translating this, it's probably the best new manga with this type of plot i've seen since the otome game villain one

also jade is aiming for her, but he'd better convince her before the inevitable 'wow the ring is glowing! it's chosen her!' or whatever moment

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's all the Otome isekai, but I'm quite interested in this villainess character. She seems the honorable sort, and there are tons of fun possibilities for our sweetheart MC to win her into the friend group,

Group Leader
I love how candid and silly this series is. QvQ Definitely looking forward to more updates!

Dex-chan lover
Wow, both Clarisse and her knight abuse their authority with their high status, I hate them both. Team Teresse is the best and I hope their goal is reached!

Contributor
Their family-ish hijinks are the best.

I'd like to think Jade is glad he got the fun group, while all his other knight friends are busy feverishly watching out for ladies that are ensconced in nigh-deadly high stakes court intrigue.

Group Leader
unpopular opinion: clarise is misunderstood and misguided by stupid high society standards and everyone that surrounds her is a conniving bitch. give me more clarise. she spoke facts and I'M HERE FOR IT

i'm here mostly for the jade moments but this fluffiness is good too a;sldfkjlsadjf

Users who are viewing this thread