I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It! - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Wow didn’t expect that, but 2 months for 2 part that are this short wow the distributors are really making it tight for the mangaka.

Fed-Kun's army
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!?! I didnt expect that
Now she can be with jade :)

Dex-chan lover
so we are back to the first theory of Rina is the correct one?
That's kind of plot twist, didn't see that coming with the flower as proof.

The author just wanted something new. If it was a plot twist. I think at least we know something last 3 or 4 chapters. The author just changed his mind.

Dex-chan lover
We've been discussing this for several chapters and people still thought Rina wasn't the Duchess? Like, for me it's less about Rina being the Duchess and more about whether she's fit to be one. No offense to Rina but she doesn't seem to be the ideal noble with her lack of confidence and whatnot.

I really wished Clarise was the one the grand duke was waiting for. Clarise may be stern and icy, but she certainly knows how to take care of people and lead them - although there are some lapses (like the three ladies with her).

Double-page supporter
Yep, I have some advice here lads. As a veteran mercenary, kidnapper and hostage capturer. Next time, when you want to kidnap a Grand Duchess. Do it after it is officially announced. Not just by looking at some red rose than even a maid can touch like in this scenario to be exact.

Dex-chan lover
Ohohohohoho! Ahahahahaha! Ehehehehehe! Uhuhuhuhuhu! Ihihihihihoohahah! What a twist! I love it! 😍😘

It's not really a twist for me, it's easily guessable. MC doesn't have any interest development in the duke at all, she has more chemistry with Jade since author kinda ignore the duke relationship with her, so I'm not really surprise. In contrary I'll be surprised if she's the duchess. I was guessing it was Rina or Clarise, though I prefer Clarise. But when they said red rose is the proof, it's immediately known that Rina it is. It's definitely not MC, the only other one can touch it is Rina.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh well whatever she barely had any screen time with the duke, so she being the duchess wouldn't make much sense in a romantic way, although the same can be said for this other girl

That's a giant Oof for those Black Knight Guys... Now I almost feel sorry for them and their Idiocy

Users who are viewing this thread