I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It!

Art looks nice ..the storyline looks interesting, I will patiently wait for more.

Thankyou for the translation.!

Looks promising. But too much text bubbles with so many lines kinda bugs me a little. It's good tho.

Fed-Kun's army
This is pretty interesting. Looking forward to more. I'm especially loving that this isn't a Isekai. Its pretty rare that something like this isn't a Isekai of one sort or another AFAIK.

HOLY SNAP THIS IS GREAT. I love how she gives no fucks for the position and just wants the money and a stable job LMAO. I look forward to the shenanigans that will ensue :D Main Heroine looks adorable as hell as well as her sisters >.< Ugh their family is so pure c:

Teresse is soo cute I can’t get over it!! So far this is just lovely. Thank you for sharing!!❤️

Dex-chan lover
I like the artist. Let’s see what else they’ve done.

>looks

...oh no

Dex-chan lover
@Flavor25
i'm pretty sure that's not the same artist. Artist/autor search on mangadex is kinda broken, it finds everything that kind of resembles what you typed, so when you searched for "okaya", it found "okayado"

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

Feel like something something monogatari.

Users who are viewing this thread