I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It!

All I can say is it started out like a usual fluffy manga then suddenly theres weird vibes and strange emphasis on not the MC then suddenly drama then basically I’ve been spoiled in the comments that this was a manga that wanted to not go the usual route but honestly it just feels like its as if a
side character defeated the main boss without it being mentioned in the story
because
I’ve been spoiled and they say the side character ends up with a more higher status side character? And all I wanna know is if this is really a story about the MC or did we get the cameras on the wrong people.

Though we’re not at that part of the story yet, I have a bunch of complaints.
I know Riina is a part of the main characters but if they’re gonna shove the idea of her and the duke getting together, they should’ve at least foreshadowed it better with more screen time with Riina doing something related to her apparent connection to the duke and not just a weird chapter of her coincidentally making an alien looking scrubber they named pochi and her acting all shoujo in front of the duke and suddenly they get married? It’s like the author liked Jade so much in between the story and relented at the very last moment and decided to make a happy ending for everyone by just pairing people up.

idk i know from the comments riina will be the consort but it sorta is a letdown ending. if they were going to go that route with it they should have hinted that way from before chapter 15, and not had teresse grow in the way she did?? idk but the way the story progresses in the manga at least leaves me feeling like riina lacks the conviction to be a leader that teresse demonstrates. plus wtf is up with the garden scene then??? or was teresse the best choice as a child but now she doesn't want it so it's like a second best sort of situation to randomly pair up side characters?? bc if so that sucks.

I dunno but I'm not feeling that much with the ending..

base on the raw novel, Jade and Terese (MC) will end up together while the prince or grand duke(Not sure about it) will end up with Rina same thing with the manga because the latest chapter was already been released in raw, and it shows that the one who made the flowers bloom or something like that is Rina.. because for me i think the MC ( Terese) is much better to be queen base on my opinion

I WILL DROP THIS. WTF THAT RINA IS THE CONSORT. I mean i don't hate her but wtf
... I'm done.
I want mc become a queen or anything she's more suited than riina wtf. The author didn't put a single clue either! It's a really bad plot twist.

I think the stort will be more interesting if terese was the girl that the prince met; but after time pass both the prince and terese found someone else .

Because we will get rina and jade character.

I think the comments are a little harsh. Truly this twist could have been telegraphed better before the fact, BUT I was surprised and I’m still interested. I do think the heroine will be happier this way (and Jade’s character makes much more sense now)

Omg yeeeeeeeeees!!!! Kinda obvious but this is soo nice.

She'll be so much more happy being in the place that she wants with someone that she will love with the work she wants instead of things getting pushed to her.

YES!
Jade x Teresse!
Rina x Grand Duke/prince/etc/whatthehellishistitleanyways?/!
It wasn't the most subtle of foreshadowing but y'know, i think they made the right desicion :3

I actually really like this development! Feels fresh and fun since usually in this genre the main character always ends up with whatever love interest has the highest status not necessarily who she actually gets along with best.

Users who are viewing this thread