I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It!

Wait what can someone DM me with spoilers? So the main character loses? I mean she didn't want it in the first place but what......

I'm gonna have to re-read this cause i remember the spoilers but I dont remember the story. I binged too many romance stories, so i cant remember half of these.

EDIT: after re-reading it, it makes more sense if she ends up with Jade, he definitely likes her and she likes him. And it would be cool if a commoner would win, cause she would have higher status as the Grand Duchess // Prince Consort, (they switched it awhile back, and a Grand Duke is like the cousin of a king or uncle usually closely related to the current king and of Royal Blood) and can get revenge on those dumb bitch underlings

I don't get the point of this manga. Does she want to be the Grand duke whatever's Wife, or is she in just for the money? Her objective is ambiguous, and it annoys me a lot, surprisingly, with the way she acts.

@hibugji it's? Not ambiguous. She NEVER said she wants to become his wife, she ALWAYS stated that she wants to work at the palace as a court lady.

She acts mostly however it fits her in the moment and from the beginning she wished to get a job to finanicalöy support her family

But seriously, super happy with the plottwist!

I really hope this plot twist stands, cause I like this development a lot more than the alternative

I rather thought that this was going to end up this way! I am glad the spoilers are right, she never wanted to be the Grand Dutchess she Surpassed that.
I’ve always felt her and Jade had something, and I think the reason the Grand Duke seemed to like her was A she didn’t flirt, B she was herself, and C Rina was there (if I recall right) and I felt it was hinted that it was Rina who has shown good qualities and flaws of being a Grand Dutchess but that’s probably just me
Also Grand Dukes are usually prince’s or directly related to the royal family, they are sort of like the one’s who if anything happens to the king are second in command and have the largest territories or rule over lower houses of Earls and Barrons.

Fed-Kun's army
nice twist. such a cliffhanger though, if only there's the novel version available

edit: but I guess she's not the girl the prince is looking for from his childhood?
Riina said so herself that she didn't have the status to visit the castle, while Teresse did say that she visited the castle for something in place of her parents

I'm looking forward for the next chapter hoping to be in 1-2 weeks or less (pls be less the story is getting really hot after that plot twist)

and here I am shipping Jade with Rina cuz they look cute together. I was hoping that Teresse would end up alone since she didn't seem to have feelings for either of the male leads.

spoilers if you haven't read the last ten or so chapters

So their plan is to conquer an openly hostile populace is to believe they will just accept if their leader surrenders to protect his possible bride? What's to stop the populace from going full gorilla warfare that very day? I mean if they kill the mc, what is their plan to get out of the center of the enemy capital with an armed populace and enemy guards?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread