I'm the Grand Duke's Consort Candidate, However, I Believe I Can Certainly Surpass It!

lol, why are people sad about it? These two actually HAVE MULTIPLE FLUFF SCENES and I feel they actually have chemistry (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧
I totally wanted Teresse to end up with her knight Jade. Especially since, they're so cute together, he's also very reliable, and she really wants to be a court lady!
I've had a thought that the consort could've been Clarise (cause I would've loved some tsunderey like Endo and Kobayashi's... I forgot the complete title ) but she hasn't had much exposure. I do love me my Villainess wins the Lead's affection (人*´∀`)。*゚+

On the other hand, Rina hasn't had much screen time, so it seems like the late one just swooped in for the win. I think it was hinted before when the prince called Rina "wise" the same comment he mentioned during that past memory... not really much to go with till Teresse's realization... so it's kind of awkward?
also, the prince hasn't done much in terms of romance? so I can't really imagine him actually getting the girl, whoever his real FL is. Also, it just feels like he became hung over the girl because the ring chose her...
also, that was the only interaction they had before and just a few more when she became Teresse's attendant. so yeah this ship's iffy. unless it's the soulmate trope? maybe

Thank you Secret LandCastle for scanlating all this! (*˘︶˘*).。*♡

After 2 chapters, I think the ml is the knight or what.
After reading some comments, I guess that's it.
I'm out, this seems boring.

not rly sure how to feel about the plot twist. i mean, i knew it was gonna happen but i feel sort of sad about it? Or maybe it was too easy. also how could she be a commoner now and a noble before...maybe theyll explain it later. also feels like main got cheated or something. and its not like she wanted it i just feel lied to. lol

Ooh, I actually had a feeling that
the Prince wasn't the ML. There was simply not enough interaction between them for her to end up with him.
Although I didn't expect
Rina
to be the real one, it wasn't too much of a shock. A story well written!

Well what an unexpected twist O.O but I think that way it way somehow better, since I really shipped the FL and the ML since the beginning. A chapter wrapping everything up would be nice

What a amazing plot twist that I didn't hate so far. I fckn love it ❤❤❤
Can't wait to see lovey dovey teresse and jade

Users who are viewing this thread