I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 102

Great translation man its a solid 7/10 waay better then the guywho tried to snipe their translation was about 5/10

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you!

So no magical ghost disease this time. 😅

Just wanted you to know that there are people like me who didn't read the sniper's translation and only waited for yours, thank you for translating and hope you get well soon.

Dex-chan lover
the rushed translation of those other people are low quality and with just text to fill the space than proper translation for some reason, i still think the ones you make are better

Dex-chan lover
As long as you translate the great immortal, he for sure will cure you! Dont push yourself too hard though.

Supporter
Don't mind the snipers man you still got us waiting for your releases keep up the good work and hope you get out of quarantine soon.

Dex-chan lover
havent saw other chapter other than yours i think. keep safe

I saw someone snipping this series but, i just didnt feel like reading it, after all the one who has been working in this project for a long time was you, so i waited patiently for your translation. It was worth it.
Thank you for keep translating

Take your time man get plenty of rest. Also the sniper was trash your translations are infinitely better. Thanks for the chapters man

I've stayed loyal to our original translator and it'll stay that way for as long as you translate MadCat. Get well soon and hope to see your continued translations in the future!

Manhuas give a lot of evidence to the possibility that Jesus was a cultivator.
Healing the sick, alchemy, walking on water...

MadCat, dont be discouraged, your translation is far better and makes the story a lot more enjoyable!

Damn hope u get better my friend and dw no 1 read that horrible sniper translation we all waited for u to come back

Users who are viewing this thread