I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 121

😈😈بنت المتناكه دي هي وبنتها الشرموطة اكتر شخصيتين كرهتهم في حياتي
this is a little thanks for the harlot and her mother😈

Dex-chan lover
NO TELL HIM RIGHT NOW!

prepare for dumb drama coz mc didn't tell his father anything...

Double-page supporter
Just fucking kill the whore and her family, and kill your father too, because he's obviously retarded too. Fucking beta fuck MC, go choke on a cock loser.
@Guroga As if telling him anything would do anything, because all the characters are braindead retards in these, and everything MC ever says, EVEN IF HE HAD THE FUCKING DOCUMENTS PROVING HIS WORDS TO BE 1000% TRUE IN HIS HANDS, will always be forgotten immediately, because fuck writing proper plot, when you can just vomit everything that your school dropout brain comes up with onto a paper and call it "plot".

Did the author intentionally make her forget how powerful he is? I know she's a harlot but sheesh

Dex-chan lover
I knew his father would do that. Not once does the parent listen to their child its always the outsiders they believe. Hell the way his father behaves I bet he wouldn't have any problems if he knew that the harlot was running from rich guy to rich guy. He'd be like its only a green hat, no harm.

Dex-chan lover
@Akabane but the opposite is also true.
admit it, sometimes you second guess your parent's teaching of your good friends said otherwise.
happened to me. happened to my bro.

thanks for the chapter
MC is so annoying and all of the beta side characters around him

this little drama could have been solved if he pointed out the harlot dumped him the day he arrived in the city and he has basically all the rich kids in the city that can back him up on that.

also, a family that looks as well off as the harlots should have information channels and know what hes been upto even without looking into it.

Like father like son,both lacks common sense.
Well the father is ok but mc lived for 10 fukin thousands of years yet lacks common sense and simple trapping business? He says he has time for this entertainment?
What happened to cultivation and returning to his girl? To the gutter.

The plot armor is thick affffff.
High time the artist stopped drawing this.

Why is it that no-one knows what tf Li xioan is doing? It makes no sense when info would be important to these rich dickheads

I don't understand why he need to play long game with the moneydigger combo (the bigger humiliation later?) but why u not invite your dad to your own house?
also, use private detective to dig evidence on moneydigger + yangshaokun wrongdoing and presented them to his dad will save lots of high bloodpressure drama, but eh, if he's entertained with that............

I will never understand his father. Clearly he hates her guts and he goes on trying to fix them up. Does he have so little faith in his son that he feels he will never find a wife without his help?

A little disappointed with how forced everything is atm. It's clear the harlot has no grounds whatsoever, but they are trying to make it into a big deal. Who knows what his father will do, he might do some irreverible while xiaofan is not there.
Hopefully they won't drag this and really make it into a "long game". Because there is no reason for it to become anything big all of a sudden.

Users who are viewing this thread