I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 131

Lord @cloww thanks for the amazing chapters hope u recover fast, though who exactly is ouyang pei is she his martial student or someone else i have forgotten

Fed-Kun's army
This is just some bad fucking writing. Why would she just go and leave his father alone? That’s fucking retarded and not something a disciple should be doing to their masters father

Supporter
@ghostt Yeah, I mean, she should have pissed in the street, or dragged the old man to the ladies restroom. What a casual.

@ghostt Ouyang Pei is not the MC's disciple. She is the girl he saved from being raped in the car. The disciple is called Chu Lotus or something similarly retarded. They both have pink hair, that's why they are easy to mix up.

ooooof, he hurts dad's back, the thug is toasted.
maybe we don't need xiaofan here as ouyang girlie is here

Every single fucking one here seems like they don’t have a father? Mean people here every-fucking-were, I don’t know why you hate the old man roo much cant you people just fucking stop even the TL is a dick like yang hays

Not to be mean, I get that he is a simple minded man. But darn, MC's father has to be one of the dumbest and most naive characters I have seen out here.

Users who are viewing this thread