I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 135

Hey! Thanks for the TL!
Is nice to read about your -improving- health! I wish you the best!.

And yeah, please, you random stranger reading this, take care of yourself and everyone else by (if you can) staying home!

Thanks for the translation, good to see you are recovering well, take it easy and get plenty of rest.

Glad you're doing well, get as much rest as possible and again thank you for the frankly insane amount of translations you've done.

Thanks for the translation and I hope you recover soon, be careful with that deep penetration though, it's never good to have a needle on the chest D:

Power Uploader
no needle, just lots of bruising and stitching...like the usual stuff? i think.

Thanks get well soon, these mfs still out here hanging out spreading the virus like how just stop

Dex-chan lover
The biggest problem with this story is that conflict happens but he's never once solved one by himself, he always relies on someone else to come and solve the problem, also every bad guy is semi-retarded with zero sense of danger.

eh, a bit confused, is xiaofan demanding 100 million for compensation? (the translation said he'll be paying 100 mil but then the scammer keep yapping about requesting 3 million?)

glad to hear you'll be out of hospital soon, cloww! but still, take much rest if needed

Power Uploader
you know how chinese people love to brag bout money? " 3 million?! hah! i dare to you to take 100 million from me, now that you know who i am do you dare son?!
do you dare?!" nuuu i dun dare...youre too scary..if i take later u cut me to death. response. no? seriously? paiseh .

I see you out of the operation still kicking,nice going Madcat t/l bro, keep it up. Also i can imagine not being able to use a hand can be a issue when trying to caress the pwetty onee-sans in the intensive care unti but gambate onii-chan! x)

I read "You and i are gonna have a sweet time when im done with you asshole" as "You and i are gonna have a sweet time when im done with your asshole"

Users who are viewing this thread