I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 137

Power Uploader
TL notes not towards mangadex. Y'all are forever my greatest readers. It's for those aggregators who took this from mangadex and had the gall to complain about stuff, as if I own other site and could fix issues for those damn sites, those who DM and harass me on damn Facebook and discord, pretty sure it's those guys. frankly I grew sick of some of the same damn comments. They can go f them selves go read other translation of itgi, see if I care. From now on Idgaf about them anymore.

Leeching then complaining. What great way to make themselves feel the high of their ignorance

Power Uploader
highly unlikely. won't hurt to try announce it like a damn retard for once. see how it goes. if i got the backlash...eh who cares.
i dont. im safe here. bwaahahahaha!

Fed-Kun's army
Just read news about celeb TV doctors and Fox news. Dr. Oz apparently was on Fox news & said US should reopen schools because 2-3% mortality isn't bad. Realism apparently isn't an acceptable philosophy for the average person. Even Dr. Phil said some similar stuff even if he is an idiot.

People who are protesting that covid19 is a lie OR protesting carrying assault rifles because they can't buy paint in Michigan (if that photo is real sure seems like it) THEN it's really unfair of myself to label Dr. Phil an idiot in comparison.

I'm so depressed over reality. People are just...... I still can't move past plastic garbage continents in the middle of the ocean.

naw I'm good id rather read here youtube channels scroll down SO slow to get more ads on their videos and half the time its google translations and their garbage whoever is complaining is a bitch you want faster releases? go learn the language and read the chapters as soon as they come out then stop wining idiots

@cloww screw those people, let them read inferior translations if they want to. I prefer to read yours, it makes it easier to keep up with the plot. Honestly to me reading bad translation is no different than reading raws and not knowing the language. Either way you won't understand what's really going on. Oh well their loss, keep up the great work and I will keep reading your good translations 👍

Thanks for the updates cloww, and i pray u have speedy recovery. and thanks for not abandoning us & F*** those haters.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for all of your hard work in translating the tales of the most venerable and honorable lord.

Thanks for the new chapter, and some the best translation out there. Also love your commentary at the end of each chapter, it makes reading it in bulk all the more entertaining.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter even the Avengers are going to come. The chapter after that Thanos is going to come. This god know's people XD

Users who are viewing this thread