I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 138

Finally, more death at his own hands! >:D

Also so many of us here would probably go to war on the aggregate sites and snipers doing you wrong. It would be fun, ngl. Manhuaplus' translation is not only horrible, but the way their website works is terrible too. ROTUIC only ever has 3 chapters uploaded at a time, they dont even actually have many series theyre working on (probably because they know they're shit, and they know how much shit they'll get for sniping so many (They're also trying to snipe Crazy Professor System from Twilight Scans, but from what I've seen they havent attempted that on Mangadex yet)), and again, the translation is awful anyways. Hate all of them :D
I read some series on Isekaiscans just because a couple of the series I read there I haven't seen as many chapters of/haven't seen on other sites, but I hate Kissmanga and Kissanime, not just because of their tendencies as an aggregator but also just how awful the two sites are in general.

Dex-chan lover
360.jpg

and also @cloww the color of the rant this chapter made it hard to see.kinda blends with the background. just saying.

I'm amazed by how wordy this is. It's done on purpose as a joke, right?

XL

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure which one is more emo at this point, godking or cloww. But damn son that was dark XD

@Mogima that was intended, if it was more visible you would see people complaining because it cause distractions.

@cloww I think you should add one in every page, it would be funny as hell to see how they would put that up. Also, would be interesting to put a watermark on the pages, kinda like the parasite sites do with some works, but not as intrusive.

Users who are viewing this thread