I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 144

I look forward to seeing their faces as he shows the power he has. Man seeing these jerks make me wish he took one of his two women. His disciple or the actress

@itasian i wish he would have taken some Underworld goons with him, or made them establish contact with the local goons. But sadly he is content with the mortals performing their play. Also understandable, if you are allmighty and have nothing else to do you can just watch some insignificant being struggle as much as they can.

Fed-Kun's army
This shit is so annoying, how many more chapters do we have to read of him being looked down on, just break his legs already

@cloww thx for the chapter btw if I was mc I’d kill everyone who would talk shit about me or tried to hurt me I fucking hate it when mc’s just see them destroying their honor by talking trash I would thanos them from existence and feed their souls the witch loli

Power Uploader
i think all of us readers would like that lol...

when is the MC going to break some legs already? <_< i really wanna see some fuerdais in this arc suffer

Group Leader
Jesus, I would be so fucking furious at someone if they were simply giving me money to dunk on other people who I invited to my party and make shit awkward. Good on the class monitor.

I wonder if this memory can be project to the past of people who wanted his talisman. I believed these guy will just think how to torture this bastard...

I don't like the MC way of thinking but more hate this shitty pseudo-mob...

Double-page supporter
Can the MC for fucks sake stop wasting so much time with these losers and just fucking kill them all?

i like the story but god do i hate the filler nonsense. just use the charm to blast them apart and show everyone what it is.

this series is really good at making you mad then cliff hanging you to death
dont read this per chapter..just wait until its pile up honestly

wait till they find out that he is the headmaster of the school and strongest in his area then they will be shocked aslo can't he just flollow her home and just beat up the kidnapers or just kill the kindnapers in advance

Double-page supporter
He should just give a house deed for free still paper but at least he shut them up. That illustration sell a planet looks like a huge purple rock... Better take a earth like...

Users who are viewing this thread