I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 147

It's not even their own wealth. Just stupid brat bragging about their parents success and richness.
On the other hand MC gonna show them wealth beyond their comprehension. lmao

Dex-chan lover
Riddle for you: One drives a sports car. The other one offers sports cars to people for free. Who has more money??

Chinese culture = showing off for you ? Dunno if you are from usa or not but the american dream is just that... It's not chinese culture it is being arrogant.
The probleme is not showing off it is that they don't deserve it is their family's success not their own

Showing of wealth is prominent in west and east since a long time and persists even in the present. Though there is now plethora of ways to show it and the most prominent is "brand" and the other is being a "celeb" and we are all a slave to it.

Double-page supporter
This looks like a fight between kids in high school, except one of them is supposed to be an ancient god...

Fed-Kun's army
I have so much wealth I drive a tricycle. Yeah that's right I can afford a third wheel all you poor blokes either have no wheels or only two.

Fed-Kun's army
i have so much wealth, my house have small and big waterfalls all over the places (even on my bedroom)! you poor who don't have a waterfall on your house should kowtow to me, bwahahahahaha!

ugh! my tear suddenly coming out for no reason...

Man I got spoiled a few weeks ago when there was like 2 chapters a day, now it feels like forever and I want to see MC shit on these guys so bad.

Dex-chan lover
it sucks having to wait for a week now.....when it's so short. Ugh..

what Chinese culture and showing wealth? they have no wealth, their government owns them.
Whatever you have is only yours for as long as you are useful. Everyone can be replaced in that country even the rich people.

That's probably why they are so obsessed with it I guess.

I like the TLS notes at the end they are the only thing I look forward to. Anyways the manhwa is simply amazing, nothing short of a masterpiece but what I don't like is that there is no real challenge for the MC this makes it quite dull but being overpowered gives it that excitement. overall 10/10

It's kinda funny seeing how xiaofan yapping about how he is godking eternal etc and the rich brat 'notice me when I'm threatening you, oy!'
(also, we finally have clue about class monitor problem, looking forward to whomever making that curse gets bitchslapped!)

Users who are viewing this thread