I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 149

Aggregator gang
Just asking but i think there were some typos. Like for tuitions in the chapter 149

Can you read the chapters before uploading them because there are alot of words that are written wrongly or missing letters nonetheless i am not scolding you or anything , i appreciate your hard work but you need to read them first to make the experience of reading it more funnier

You know this is getting repetitive. Xiao fan meets someone from his past and they make fun of Xiao fan because they don't know he's strong then Xiao fan kicks their asses and puts them in their place. Rinse and repeat
I've been mostly slipping the text to get to the beat downs. Can we get something else please

Fed-Kun's army
@Ashley021 You do realize he clearly stated some chapters ago that he had multiple people who have wronged him and his father this includes these three douches and his own family so it makes sense hes at the origin of all his previous problems in his life.

Land Rover= jalopy for beggars
Ferrari= the bare minimum for a normal person in China

I agree with Translator: the author really enjoy too much to stretch the chapters endlessly. Too much chit chat and too few action...

He should learn from Chen Beixuan: two words at most and 30 nonentity massacred per page 😍

Double-page supporter
Too much trash talk yo. Can't you make it so that the friends dont somehow always end up underestimating this guy. Like, for example, this girll thikn he probably borrowed it from someone. This pattern has been followed for almost each friend i think. Shouldn't there be a scene where the person actually realizes his position in the beginning before an accident? I mean this isn't all that bad but the same pattern won't always feel that great. I hope ya get what im tryna say lol.

@iamhumi This, things are getting repetitive. And even if MC says he owns some real estate company, the people around him, including those who are close to him will think he is bragging. Ugh, those people are getting on my nerves!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread