I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 154

Well... i think its quasi or half-immortal... hmm....

Thank you for your hardwork cloww ^^

What is the point of everyone (friends and enemies) acting like he is so weak after they already see him beat someone? She just went from "wow he is so strong and able to beat this guy" to "you can't beat the other guy no matter what" for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
and here i was thinking she'd trust him a little...

clearly faith on mc is negative

Double-page supporter
@Wookiephobia Because "hurr durr, I'm blind, deaf and have a shorter memory than a goldfish" (And when I say goldfish, I mean the bs myth about them having a 3 second memory)

B*tch when do you learn to shut up., just rely on our mc more. A little hug would suffice

then it comes the supreme grand master, then the older brother appears to help, but in reality the great uncle is the real master, yep It's just a joke not a spoiler lmao...

Double-page supporter
You beat someone stronger than me, it can't be, you're weak!

🙄🙄

MD@Home
Theory according to cliche not accurate at all
After the master is defeated he will say his grandmaster will come and kill xiaofan then when he defeats the grandmaster he will say he is only the disciple of one of the small sects in the heavens but his grandpa is the headmaster of the sect, the headmaster of the sect will then spam fodder at xiaofan until he grows to a certain extend then xiaofan will kill the sectmaster but then the sect's hidden affiliations to a very strong top sect with a huge conspiracy(planning to destroy some things) will be exposed. Then to avoid the conspiracy from being leaked the people from the top sect will send fodder again to xiaofan then after he grows stronger he will take down the top sect. This could be played out over many chapters. What happens afterwards idk lol, my limited knowledge doesn't help much.
Also please note that anything said here is just guesswork not what will happen.

damn it gurl! can not ypu leave soome dignity, don't you know how embarassing talking like that

Users who are viewing this thread