I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 169

i know most people think of her (and other girls like her) as bitches (myself included for a long time). but then i thought about it for a while and you habe to consider following. in these type of stories (chinese wuxias who play in real time, mostly with a regressor mc who lived in some higher realm, short rr wuxia (Reborn into Real time wuxia)) as a girl without some power herself, your in constant danger of getting molested/raped by anone stronger, since the police is mostly corrupt/useless, or forced into a relationship/marriage by your family etc. so clinging to a man who is strong enough to protect you, is basicly the only way to protect yourself and keep (some of) your freedom. and dont forget many girls cling to the mcs of those stories for similar reason.

Dex-chan lover
didnt she say something about liking his cute face when they were kids? is this the actual reason they r climbing the mountain? to see if this one will be another harlot or another uhh what do you call the good bitches?

Ok, is no one going to say nothing about those notes????

safely endangered really makes everything better hahahah.

Double-page supporter
Good grief these fights are fucking annoying. Takes a billion chapters for him to say one thing, and another billion for him to slap, yet that's all the fights are. Saying one thing and then slapping and it's over. Can the MC just fucking, you know, slap from the get-go so we can get on with the nonexistent story?

I don't know why I enjoy this manga so much. Full of empty characters and dragging uninteresting plot. Scanlation is the best, thanks again for chapter cloww.

Users who are viewing this thread