I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 186

like he DIDNT see his crappy personality throughout the dinner and YEARS THROUGHOUT HIS OWN LIFE OF BEING DISGRACED BY EVERYONE OF HIS OWN FAMILY AND SIBLINGS?????????????????????

like HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH????????

seriously, how the father doesnt already have a rock-bottom, abysmal view of everyone in his family is beyond me.

Sometimes I hope Li Xiao Fan got some "brutal" character from Chen Fan aka Chen Beixuan ...... Slaapp, Kick, Kill, Burn ... Wataaaaaaa, Smaackk, Dziiiing .... and done ...

I didn't know Xiaofan could plan. Yes I know he recently planned for that guy to kill his own family and then took possession of his wealth but then again he still surprised me.

@HuevoPodrido Hey gotta give those guys a point for at least researching about him beforehand but sadly Xiaofan already two steps forward. They must cross-check beforehad

and this is why whenever you gather information you check multiple sources instead of just a single one, after all information could be faked

Power Uploader
yeah i don't care. i just woke up and had errands to run. so? its only an hour. i already have my own fanbase.
doesn't deter me, they have a habit to mistranslate and skip a lot of context, it doesn't matter.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Wow this somewhat of a new plot twist, lol. The ending is pretty obvious, "jk lol i'm rich af, ya'all got troll'd :p"

This had great potential, it's just that some things really annoy me, like how they never get their stuff right, like how the frick do you have so much money and can't get some basic info straight? I mean who tells them this stuff? And how the author is dragging this, like he could save himself a lot of face and trouble just by doing some stuff right away, he is a show off, i get it, but sometimes it gets annoying, i'm still gonna finish it tho 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread