I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 197

i agree with the translator. this is too slow
and i can't believe to pay to read a chapter like this

Big oof for the translator.... He's the one who has to translate this piece of garbage...

Yo translator-kun, maybe an idea to just upload the whole arc instead of per chapter?

Wow, so now it's just 10% for the plot continuation and 90% for a lot of useless bullshits from the assholes...
Seriously, we all know and understood that they are in the wrong, we don't fucking care of what they are thinking after each reaction from the MC.
It's ok for their introduction to understand that they are pieces of shit but that's it, just destroy and humiliate them and show the MC being the superior being as he repeat it for nothing...

I think I'll just drop this when he's done with his so-called "family", the author is just stupid and don't understand how his MC is supposed to act even if he's repeating the same bullshit every chapter...

Does anyone know what the Chinese commenters are saying about the pace of the story?

Man such good translators wasted on this trash :( what a shame it was so enjoyable to read at first. Now it's just quantity, pumping up one chapter worth of panels into 7 chapters at best.

This series reminds me of the Naruto Series.... Really, how long this keep going?
I hope next chapter not like this. I hope.

This is just getting retarded. He literally beat them with his mind like 10 minutes ago, and killed a fucking demon in front of them.

@rsviesh to be fair, in their eyes wealth and super power are two different things. they only know that he is strong (did they know this? xD) but still worthless with no value in society

This has gone straight to shit.What am i reading,didnt their martial guy just got his ass beaten? Why are they still trying to fighting him? And the plot is so fucking SLOWWWWWWWWW.Jesus fucking christ...

Fed-Kun's army
This deserves to be axed.. fuck this author... seriously still fucking dragging this out? It should of been handled 5 chapters ago

This is impressive. I've never seen anything like this before. I get the need to make money but wow impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread