I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 197

Only reason I still read this shitty manhua is because of Madcat. His jokes/insights and memes make it bearable.

Hang in there. I did read this manhua at the beginning because it was somewhat entertaining. But now that you said that they have completely changed the story (Chen, loli.... not dead). It does totally make sense why I always felt something is off about this adaptation and why the plot feel somewhat prolonged more than what it should be, I swear that they have been near Xiaofan's gate now for more than 10 chapters

how much are these chapters actually does anyone know? lol i would never ever ever pay for this lol

that said, TL doing the greatest charity work here.

Double-page supporter
How fucking long is this stupid-ass retarded arc going to be stretched? For fucks sake!
I can't imagine anyone paying anything for this shit anymore.

I think would be good if you stop translating everyday a release a bunch of chapters at the same time so this feels less dragged and you will feel better.

The story has turned from slap fest to failing marriage yell off.

MD@Home
@permisan
Looked at the website and its like 50 coins on the website per chapter, 500 coins is 5 Yuan , so 1 chapter is about 0.5 Yuan which is ~10cents USD

how long they're gonna stand in front of this house talking i wonder, i guessed 3 chapters before and it's already up now it might go on forever.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh yes, I remember that picture... My old profile pic on facebook back in the day... No one could beat cats, especially when they were named Pee Doh Bear

Well, EA did that with Battlefront 2. And look what happened. They almost lost the entire player base and had to roll back. Chinese companies? They aren't even sorry about ripping off the readers with this.

This shit is getting more and more retarded to read honestly only haven’t dropped it since I’ve gotten this far

Users who are viewing this thread