I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 26

to the harlot I wanna say: blame your mother for teaching you to be a harlot, she was wrong! lololol I wanna see her face when she learns of her mistake

The way I see it she has so many people being a bac influence to her she becomes well what she's called now a greedy Harlot. Hope you get better man , take a break you deserve it.

Nice. Seems like Blondie isnt entirely at fault. She seemed like a decent person with a shitty mother who distorted her perception though that doesn't make her innocent.

@Paragonnight I agree she just seems like a mindless puppet that only listens to what other people say. Looking forward to her realizing her mistake.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't really know what she did to him in his previous life but I;m starting to feel sorry for her.

Fed-Kun's army
Much face

Many slap

Although I know many people will disagree, I don’t think the girl was in the wrong necessarily, or at least certainly not that wrong. I’m not clear atm on how they became engaged, but it certainly doesn’t look like either of them proposed it, and clearly she was just neutral on the guy beforehand, so it makes sense that even if she couldn’t find love, she’d try to find a better life. The only real scum thing she did was in the first life not stopping harm from coming to MC, but it’s tough to say if she’d even be able to. Basically, she’s just human. Not sure where that will end up putting her in the story, but I do think she’s interesting.

Btw, please take your time and rest @Cloww ! Health is always the most important, I’m sure most people will understand. You’re a legend.

@Wreavant The girl is kinda confusing she has shown hints of caring for him but also let’s other people get into her head that money and power is more important than love. The MC is also the one who proposed the marriage and I believe in one of the chapters she said their love was not enough and she had to aim for more so she was definitely in the wrong but she also had the mother and friend telling her that love ain’t shit.

@Wreavant IIRC (I read 28 chapter in one go so I might forgot some details) the girl refer to him 1-2 times as boyfriend (the first time I recall is when she berates him for getting late in chapter 1), so they're in quite deep relationship (at least deep enough for her mom to know their relationship and how he's penniless compared to other suitor).

while it's okay to dump a guy because you found a better suitor, she constantly came for barking at and belittling him even though our MC interacted with somebody else (I'm not sure why she doesn't just look the other way and feigned like she doesn't know him since their relationship should be over)

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah the girl isn't in the wrong? LOL LOL

Obviously a relationship requires both people to be willing as far as normal circumstances go. Abuse or like this story shows such as potential date rape etc could end up forcing a woman into a ongoing nonconsensual relationship.

HOWEVER the MC relationship with her is obviously not that. She's simply changed her mind on the man she's been with for probably a while because of outside pressures from her gold digging mother and snotty bitch of a best friend. Combined with a 'better' suitor near at hand she decided to toss out her long term love for better 'social circumstances'.

The reality is this happens quite often because people are trash fools who view life through a very small lens.

This is exactly why real non-arrogant wealthy people hide their wealth when seeking a companion. It's to determine if someone truly cares about them or just their money. Good friend of mine owns his own ranch with horses (he likes horses) & has 10s of million from business but wears regular people clothes and drives a 10 year old regular sedan. Not even some fancy luxury model.

@BuffSoul I agree, maybe not as exaggerated like in these manhwa, but dumping someone because you found better suitor that definitely happen in real life

Users who are viewing this thread