I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 272

How dare he save my brother's life?!?!

It's his own fault if he dies....

can’t wait to see that bitch beg the Mc when he beats them all and then try act like she wasn’t a total cuntbucket the whole time

Is it wrong of me to want to see the brother be the one to teach the his sister a lesson

At least the author still has the brain capacity to not make us sit through every single fighter

Fed-Kun's army
God, is she trying to be the runner up for worse female character next to the ex-girlfriend, he literally saved your brother's life and you still act like a cunt, please let the MC tell her she isn't even worth carrying is coat,when she falls in love.

This is the first decent chapter in like 200 or so... Still, this was still barely one, it felt like a quarter... :D

Anyway why am I still reading this :D

Dex-chan lover
Thanks god, i thought the challenge would took a month to read... Release the horde!

@kowoyoshi
In the novel the
payoff is somewhat satisfying. She gireally does become on par, if not worse, than the ex

@Knuffle Do you mind to spoil what happened? Also I already forgot all about his ex-gf. What happened with her last?

@GimmeLewd
It's not translated. Best bet would perhaps be to use Google translate or something. Here is the link.
https://wap.2mcn.com/html/book/0/644/

@lovolo
The novel is different from this manhua. There are some characters that exist in manhua that don't in novel and vice versa. Novel has more scenes and some events that are played differently or done in a different order. That aside
this scenario in this chapter is played differently. Xinran has no brother and there is no underground fight scene. Instead MC gets invited to a fancy cocktail party. Hercules shows up and gets wrecked by mc. Throughout this arc, Mc helps Xinran over and over again but she is really dumb and still believes her own stupidity. Her dad is the only sensible one and even realizes that despite MC good intentions, it has its limits. Fast forward a few scenes. Song's Master shows up(The big guy they keep foreshadowing) along side with some other big name master seeking revenge on MC for killing disciples and some other bloke shows up as well(someone MC has already defeated before)Chen I believe his name was.

@lovolo
So then
the big families in this city are divided. Song family and all the other loser families that hate MC support the Master guy, including dumb Xinran. While the other, like 3 families, that MC helped during this arc, including the royal fam, supports MC. Fight scene was pretty good. Mc was very dominant. Took the first two people that I mentioned at the same time. Even whips out a sword from the earth. Kills them both easily. Xinran and others couldn't believe it. Then the losing side still believes Chen can defeat MC. Saying he must be exhausted, he is super weak, kill him now. Xinran also believes this and told MC to kneel and apologies to Chen to spare his own life. MC gives her a last chance and tells her that Chen us nothing, side with me and all can be forgotten. Xinran being dumb says no, you are done. And Chen kowtow to MC because he doesn't want to die. To end, all the families that supported MC are the new bigwigs of that city. They profited alot, while the others suffered. The Patriarch of each loser families killed their own sons (the people making trouble for mc) this includes that Song guy, as to not get their whole family destroyed by MC. Except for one of the sons. He got crippled and imprisoned by MC. His revenge is making them suffer the same way MC did. (Imprison for false rape charge.)
It's probably alot better than how I described it. Also skipped a few details but that is the gist of it. As for the ex girlfriend, I kind of forgot what happen to her in both the manhua and novel. But Shao (the guy ex girl was dating)
did die in the novel by MC. Before this arc even happened.
I don't remember what happen to Shao in the manhua. Sorry for it being long.

@Knuffle Thanks, did Xinran die though? Also do you know what happened with the Voldemort guy the manga foreshadowed in the early chapters?
I actually skipped like 72 chapters, from when mad cat scans stopped translating.

@lovolo
Xinran
didn't die. Instead she got slapped into reality by her dad and got the I told you so speech. Dad was like I told you not to doubt MC and how MC was always helping us, etc. Go apologies and what not. Xinran regrets all she did but when she tried to apologies, MC walked away and disappeared before she had a chance. After that, Xinran family status dropped hard. No one in that city would do business with her family, let alone give her the time of day because of the disrespect she had of MC. MC didn't want this for her family because of their dads being friends but doesn't do anything anymore, just leaves them be.

As for Volde, I have read a good chunk of it
but still no appearances.
I kind of come and go to the novel.

@Knuffle Hmm weird I would have thought that plot will be resolved by now, wonder if the author forgot or keeping the big reveal for later by making either he's very strong or Xiaofan will mop the floor with him.
Also last thing, did Xiaofan's mother disappearance get explained/resolved already?

Users who are viewing this thread