I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 80

Dex-chan lover
really all you need to do for these people is strip them of their power and make sure they can't rise.
death is an escape.

clearly the loli haven't learned it yet.

"How can he pick such an ordinary looking person?"
Definetely! He should been hire a clown for it.

Double-page supporter
What a fucking loser MC, just fucking kill the idiots, you little bitch!

seriously tho, this mc talk a lot, is it possible that the people in immortal world attacked him not because of book of heaven but because he talk a lot?

Dex-chan lover
Ugh dude, this fucking mc, he's so stupid. He constantly complains how people never stop annoying him knowing full well that if he publicized his strength and stopped being nothing but talk they would all leave him alone. Just start smacking people down whenever they mouth off instead of acting like you're too important to deal with them, it literally just leads to nothing but more annoyances for himself it's so stupid.

The writer clearly has no clue how to write a low key mc that hides his strength.

the loli is the best thing this manga could have its a motivation to keep reading

I really love how thr translation are interpreted, I am very amazed !! thank you traduction team !

I read the raw till chapter 112, it is entertaining at some points but these arcs (or mini-arcs?) keep repeating so fucking fast the story is nothing else just a random hoodlum/rich asshole/etc picking a pointless fight with MC, who talks retarded, and beats the living shit out of them everytime. Then said hoodlum calls another random hoodlum, who is someone who MC already beat/or going to beat again. I really don't get this one, it literally has 0 story. :D

I think xiaofan breaking 4th wall when he asks why fates keep sending insignificant ants with death wish to him

(Also, yeah loli! Uh, I meant, bad loli, don't go around murdering insignificant ants, just bitchslappin' these idiots will do)

Wait, if they know about cultivation then why do they care about his outer appearance?

@endo54 None of them got the Warhammer 40K reference? Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne! Don’t they know that one can’t be a true OG unless one has played DoW?

Users who are viewing this thread