I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 93

Double-page supporter
He still need to beat lin dong and co. to get his small kingdom. More than thousand world and still war happen.

None is going to talk about "Rebirth of the Urban Immortal Cultivator" there about Canglong group and such ?

I'm not talking about stealing ideas or such, no no no, that's not the point

It's just that on both, they are going there, and it would be funny to have a matchup against Chen Fan and our Li Xiaofan, or just a bit of a nod to each other ^^

Dex-chan lover
I wanna know how many worlds has mc pissed off when he finally ascends.

@Milodar Yeah many names can be frequently used in manga/manhwa/manhua alike, especially when it comes to places or actual military team names or anything because of course they're gonna take some inspiration from the actual China or Japan or anything
And then repeatings of character names is common too, such as things like Chen, Li, Ti, Wang, Tang, Zhong, etc because many of them are common family names

That old man's older brother getting heartburn just from phone conversation lol
Also wtf xiaofan, you go crossover with another series nao? (but yea, considering how everybody always belittling him so far, I guess the military will do the same to him)

why the heck does this feels like the rebirth of the urban immortal cultivator the rank and the group

Man this guy has dissed china twice now im amazed the series was allowed to continue

Users who are viewing this thread