I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 99

Hey, seeing the translation notes,
Please take care of yourself man. Get well soon.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone, be safe. This is NOT the flu. How this virus works is far more dangerous.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter. Get well soon!

I wonder what the sister ended up with.

gahhhhh, xiaofan you're still too merciful. just one arm? you broke arms and legs of the cousin who disrespectful to you but only one arm for this thug who goes beyond that?

take a rest cloww, even though it's not covid-19 but if your immune system weak it's dangerous if you get exposed to the virus, take a break, hope you get well soon

Power Uploader
Hello this is madcatscan I have been translating for great immortal since the beginning, currently I am hospitalized due to serious medical condition, please forgive me for this sudden predicament, I still hope u will read my version of the story when it's out, I will inform u when I am well enough to be discharged. I didn't expect people would take advantage of my hard work and snipe me when I'm at my lowest. Please be understanding. When this is over I will translate it to catch up to raws. Thank you for reading. Sincerely madcatscan

I will to wait for your translation. I have read others and I think you're the best. Take your time and get better.🙃😋

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, your works keep some people at home.
You are one of the heroes we need. 🙏🏼

Users who are viewing this thread