I'm the Great Immortal

Dex-chan lover
I just really stopped caring bout this one. The author threw any shred of logic away hundreds of chapters ago. And the villains are so dry it hurts so much you just wish he would cut their heads off before they can open their mouths

I love when the translator leave the comments at the end of each chapter. They are hilarious! 😂😂😆😄

Only read the first 2 chapters. Does the translation get any better or does it stay a cringy shitfest?

@slickdeals it is still cringy. I think translator is trying to show how crazy/unusual the MC speech sounds but it doesn’t quite fit with the other characters reactions. It makes me wonder if in the original language the MC speaking is supposed to be archaic like Shakespeare or overly formal like some Royal or if it is actually supposed to come across as delusional like it does in the translation.

Got to ch. 137 and i can't take it anymore. Everything just fucking reapeats itself, iterally only 1 cliche appearing every almost chapter.

@mustardhobo
No. I’m not a bot nor do I even know the translator, though I feel I would or get along well with them.
We seem to have a similar thought process. 😘

Dex-chan lover
IDK anything else about this manua, but I sure lol'd at the description. "Now 10 000 times better than Thanos!"

Dex-chan lover
this is kind of a guilty pleasure. it's very badly developed, but it still has proper face-slapping and cultivation and some end-goal/motivation, and we might eventually see the immortal world at some point.

Where is the next chapter??? I wont give you canned food anymore if make this hooman wait😤😤

I don't know how it got rated 7.3. It's really bad, the MC speaks a lot, many useless and repetitive speech bubbles, weak character dev... I was gonna explain how bad this manhua is progressing but I'm too lazy for it. You'll figure it out soon anyway

Users who are viewing this thread