I'm the Great Immortal

if you're thinking whether this manhua is worth reading or not then let me sum it up for you in few words without any spoiler.

Have you heard the frog and boiling waters theory?
This manhua can be summed up with the same theory except for the toad succeeds when it fights back.

had it not been translated by Cloww my favourite guy,I would've long dropped it.

I wouldnt bother to write it if the
Artists werent too bad, it looks cheap.
It a not that I find the story bad, but
it could drawed like korean ones.
stay safe and healthy

You're right cloww, I also always get infuriated with Manhuas, and the revenge wasn't even that good, just do some magic to know who k*lled your father in your past life and just exterminate those effing people already, I really hate them haha, also if I'm still reading this it's because you translate it so well and you don't leave us hanging and if you do then not for long, so I'm not so mad anymore, maybe they want to make us exercise our patience lmao, how many minutes can you stay without wanting to enter the manhua and just hit everyone....I can't count anymore 😭😂
Thank a lot for your hard work cloww, we appreciate it !!

This is a fucking terrible manhwa or manhua or whatever.
I hate that I like it so much.
But fuck, it's self-aware.
Somehow there's so much satisfaction and comedy in this pile of shit that I can't get enough of it.
Oh yes and shitty revenge plots literally every few chapters.
This author really knows how to make you hate characters.

Cae

@cloww
a lot of westerners don't understand the meaning and differences between dao, cultivators, immortals, and all the different kinds of beings in Xianxia. Could you explain some of the differences in a note at the end of a chapter some time?
for example:
I know a lot of people don't know the difference between Xianxia, wuxia and xuanhuan

Dex-chan lover
Self published web manhua are universally garbage.

I haven't found an exception yet.

Power Uploader
do your own research. baidu is that way. google is your friend. i aint your nanny.

@cloww are u fu**g idot or something...? Mind ur own health man, we can wait for ur release but ur health won't 🤦🏽‍♂️.Take care of your health don't do ducking marathon on translation.😠...Get well soon 🍀

Can someone tell this original or is based on a novel. If on the novel, please tell me the title.
To translator: thanks for the interesting translation and take care of your health.

Power Uploader
fuck you too mate, dont know what made you so pissed at me?. my translation my rules. my health also my rules...you got no business tell me off like that. translation helps me relax. im in quarantine im coping. you dont get to tell me what i can or can't do you arent me. you arent here. and you certainly dont have pneumonia so i suggest you shut up. piss off! i really don't need this from someone!

Users who are viewing this thread