I'm the Great Immortal

@Cloww Rest well and recover your health soon! I can wait for you, there is no hurry. Your health is by far more important! Best wishes!

Power Uploader
Thanks guys, I'm getting better everyday day but there's still no discharged date. Will keep you inform soon

These snipers are annoying, they even post way out of order. The most recent one happened like around half an hour ago now and it was for chapter 111 and nothing else... like wtf ಠ_ಠ
The translation is kinda bad too, and I miss his actual way of talking with the great venerable and all that stuff

First of all I hope that you will get out of this safely Cloww. Second take care of your health first.
As I am sure there are others, we await your translations without reading from snipe releases and frankly I simply hate it when they snipe another's work. So once you get better please have the motivation to translate again as there are people who await your translations.

Hope this didn't sound egoistic and self-centred. Best regards

@cloww take care of yourself first, not gonna lie I was really worried especially after they sniped you, I obviously didn't read any of their chapters, I just hope that you're well or at least better now, your health is more important then translating for us, we like your work and we like you as well so please focus on yourself for now and when you're better you can come back to us evolved just like Jiang Bai with his new attack haha, good luck !!

Get well soon @cloww you're work is waaay better then the snipers, so I hope you can balance your recovery and the translation work. If not, prioritize your recovery first.

Lmao damn. The latest chapter 103. They are just destroying him. Even tho he is the owner of the property. Cloww I seriously can’t wait for the next chapter lmao. I hope your feeling better!

Group Leader
@SirSCPaLot @MinGenius that promoting site that just ripoff from other scanlator that not upload in Mangadex and put their name on it. The scanlator have many other manhua that they translate. You can try read at ManhuaPlus.com
They make decent job in translating at super fast release but font not consistent. That site (ManhuaPlus) doesn't have option to make account. So you can't bookmark at your favorite manhua to get notification new update.

Power Uploader
thanks guys. if you're wondering why theres alot of chapters...it helps me focus in the hospital.
the place is awfully dreadful...and yeah. basically, working out the translation helps.
i really am not pushing myself...more like, if i dont translate ...i feel quite uneasy.

Quality wise the story is probably barely 2/10, but entertainment wise it's about 6 or 7/10.

@cloww is back and translating in full force, just don’t put yourself in the hospital again. Remember your heath is important!

Power Uploader
I can't promise that. Hospital and me go hand in hand. For some reason

The story is awful- but the author knows that too.

It's great. It's just really good. It's terrible, but that's why it's so good, if you get what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread