I'm the Great Immortal

This is the mostttttt bulllllshittttiessttt manhua i have ever read.275 chapters with no romance but harem tag,no development through the story,the only thing i like in this manhua is the talking style of mc and nothing else,bullshit

Welcome to another episode of so bad its "alright" where the average IQ matches a kindergarten but somehow less creative.

The average IQ in this series is below 50 and the mc is below 60.

This is as bad as funny, and it's really bad.

This feels like the manhua parody of the "saving face" culture prevalent in certain asian countries.

the story barely makes sense, but I'm here for all the slapping and the OP main character

gets worse every chapter. i don't know why im still reading this...

EDIT: Oh yeah right I remember its the funny translators. None can match them.

just fucing get to the plot please like he has a women he loves but is wasting time on earth probably won't even see school reunion till ch 400 and it is just more filler not progressing the story just more idiots thinking they better then others......
PLEASE CONTACT AUTHOR and ask him to stop fillering and write some real story because in other stories sure there are bastards but there will be breaks inbetween them so the plot can progress like rebirth of the urban immortal cultivator it similar but with much further plot development this one just keeps throwing bastards at mc with no breathing room every chapter another person picking a fight with him (you can see how repeating the same thing over and over is very annoying and boring you need varity just spamming the same thing over and over and over loses your interest)

Users who are viewing this thread