I'm the Hero, But the Demon Lord's Also Me

@IlaiaCorde How is it appalling? Do big anime tiddies offend you? It's ecchi, learn to use filter tags. Say no more, because your opinion sucks.

Dex-chan lover
@pyrofun No, it was appalling because it was shallow low-level trash. To put it into perspective, all of the manga on this site is free, but I wouldn't even read this one for free. Oh, and the tags are all stuff I read, so it would still show up in my searches. lol. Not sure how "use tags" makes a difference here. Thanks for playing though, kiddles.

@ilaiaCorde The art is low level trash? Please explain, how? It’s a ecchi manga, what do you expect the cover to be, if not representing the content. You can exclude content via tags in case you didn’t know. If ecchi isn’t your thing, exclude it, can you do that? Can you comprehend how to? It wasn’t much playing as it pointing out the obvious. :)

The dad is the best character.
I get the feeling this will quickly lose it, but so far it's just a pretty funny shitpost.

Dex-chan lover
this is dumb, but I know the author previous work so Im here for those giga pudding

Dex-chan lover
I thought I'd be living an incomplete life reading chapter 1-2 but I'm glad I was wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe the rating is so high. Guess a lot of MD users like beta MCs.

Umu umu, generic harem with high rating... i guess its the fan service carrying the rating

Tis a very silly manga, but I'll give it a read for the sheer novelty of MC managing to dodge Truck-Kun (May His Wheels Spin Others Onwards To Glory).

What is this cover, Like I understand its a Ecchi Harem but that cover looks mad stupid

To potential readers, this is the kind of manga you have to just shut your brain down to enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread