I'm the Male Lead's Female Friend - Ch. 1

Oh. oh.
I've already read this novel.

I s2g I'm going to read this but I will still want to rip my hair out because this is a slow burn story

ngl i read the novel )i'm half way there) and,,, i liked her visuals here compared to the original bc in the original she always have this unkempt hair IMO like????

WAIT WHAT I READ THE NOVEL AJSSB I CAN'T BELIEVE IT BECAME MANHWA NOW???

I never have seen an author that put a major spoiler like that..." the big villain is going to be murdered in the next chapter, kya!" wtf lol

Good, I never thought that the manga will make me this happy. I will explain myself, I always love the novel, that's why I am so happy.

the novel is 'the male lead's villainess fiance' for anyone who's wondering....one of my favourite novels!! kyaaaa im so excited!!!

Lol the miniskirts though. It's very funny to see a story with imperial period-setting with those super short skirts. I read the novel, but I imagined the uniforms to be at least knee-length. I forgot the story was Korean and almost thought this was a JP manga 😂😂😂

Waaah I just found out about the manhwa right now. I've been reading the novel. I really an't believe the manhwa is right before my very own eyes waaaah I'm so happy

thank the lord for the time skip
I hate the ones that follow the female lead from birth but stick a romance in there and idk it's hard to relate to and fangirl when the characters are all literal babies?!??!
Also amazing art I'm schook

Users who are viewing this thread