I'm the Male Lead's Female Friend - Ch. 1

I was wondering why this is so familiar to me and realized at the end that I read the novel of this series! Great stuff! I'm happy it got a comic uwu

Aggregator gang
Shes a stupid fool who didnt even consider the effects of her actions in his childhood.

Treating the prince as a main character of her rendition of the story, rather than a living person in their world.

@Consumerjct yup... kind of getting old with how braindead these "villainess" mc's are. Like jesus, can they think about their actions for 2 seconds and realize the consequences that follow??

So, did she basically kill the original louise and take her place? That seems pretty messed up ngl.

Dex-chan lover
lol must of been pre pandemic
france is not a great place to visit
well all of europe and usa is doing bad right now

as trump says "we are doing better than the world and uh.. europe" well not anymore...

Dex-chan lover
Another artist who hates backgrounds usually but does intricate introductory/special scenes, this bodes well for me, I'm prolly gonna like it. 😂

It's boring when they just reverse the roles. Queue vilifying the ex heroine (´ε`;)

Louise looks so pretty and cool I don't even mind all the fantasy villainess isekai stereotypes or the kind of one dimensional main character

I love when the FL’s get isekaid into the villainess’ role and fangirls over the heroine... it’s my favourite 🥺🥺

Dex-chan lover
swear to god if the ex heroine become the villain ima throw up

Fed-Kun's army
gotta hate it when people just want to be straight up the MC....like....bitch you're the main character in your own story but in my life you're just an extra o3o

anyway...ah...such a dark expression...is she gonna be the villainess next? it usually goes into that kind of direction...i mean if its not friends then...villain lol

Group Leader
istg if the fl of the original story turns out to also have transmigrated imma throw up just like the dude two comments below me said he would

For the OG plot, I understand how the villainess was so upset with the crown prince's action. The OG Fl is not good either.
I'm not gonna snatch a guy who is already engaged with someone. For me, it's a white lotus act. Don't get involved with someone when they ain't free or else you're nothing but another trashta

Users who are viewing this thread