I'm the Male Lead's Female Friend - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
It's a scary thought that the world you live in only exists for two people and maybe depends on their happiness.
Anyways kinda wish black hair was the ML nothing wrong with the white haired guy but she's way more comfortable with the other

Aggregator gang
The girl is as dense as they come, but she has good intentions and her fears are understandable

Aggregator gang
Louise’s thoughts are pretty valid, I’d find it hard to believe the ML isn’t in love with the FL either.

Thanks so much for the chapter!

"Can you even dance with someone when you don't like them?" Is she.... seriously thinking that you can't dance with anyone you have no romantic feelings for....

i mean, since he's so popular and he's president, it would be most polite to accept a dance invitation, even if it was someone you don't like

smh by changing the main villian you change the whole story smh smh if Louise isnt a villian anymore there isnt any reason for Ian to love Stella instead of Louise

If you only think you can dance with someone you like, then how do you explain that he danced both with you and Stella???

So is she scared of the unknown future or the fate of the past not letting her be a fiancé with the prince?

@Purelist are you sure you wanna know?
completely certain you wanna spoil this?
because it'll take a lot of the tension away cuz the main trio do have a dynamic together but...
miss Sweeney ends up with the president after many bumps in the road that lead to them growing as individuals and a proper couple. Regarding Simon
Simon is forced to try and take his shot because political stuff but ultimately declines in favor of trying to woo Sweeney in a more natural way. They'reall great friends at the end and no hard feelings

@Aquacube11
a lot of column A but maybe a bit of column b? The main thing holding her back is her previous life experience and expectations. You kinda see it in this chapter with her being humble about not having anything to complain about. She is very far from being a good partner to a prince and is self aware enough to know this. Yet she's also a very good friend to said prince and as far as she knows being with the original FL would make her good friend happy.

Group Leader
Can't this girl see that this president loves her? 😑
Thanks for the update! 😊

It's great that he came right out and said it, seems like he's getting tired of having to brush aside all of Louise's misconceptions. Can't blame him. ^^;;

I feel like when you know a worlds future and then it suddenly begins to change, that could be terrifying. I hope it leans into it because that last scene where she doesnt know what will happen/do if people diverge from the story seems to imply that she is scared. It would be far more interesting as well. Also its not like she doesnt know he likes her, she just assumes he eventually end up liking the other girl more and is trying to save herself from the pain prematurely. Case and point being how she specifies as a friend in their conversation.

every time i see the warning tape at the top, for half a second i think its a trigger alert

It's so frustrating whenever isekai MCs think like this. I mean the moment you changed from the villainess into a goody two shoe girl, you should know that you already messed up the entire plot😑

Users who are viewing this thread